Christina's Blog

Monday, September 12, 2005

Changes, Changes, Changes

We just found out this past weekend that Isaac will be working at Lowes starting the 25th of this month. We're both really excited. I know Isaac can't wait to get away from Walmart (he's had some managers that have been real jerks--like the present one who tried to get away with not giving him any bereavement leave when his grandmother passed away). I'm also excited because that means I'll have a happier Isaac to live with and hopefully we'll get to move on some of our plans a little faster than we originally thought. Namely, we would like to build out in the country. The land we have in mind is where he proposed, so that would be really special. It's a beautiful clearing in the woods and would be the perfect place for a house! We've still got a little while to wait, but hopefully within the next year and a half or so we can buy the land and start working on some of the prep-work. That will definitely be a change for me to live out in the country, but I think it will be nice.

3 Comments:

  • At 8:46 PM, Blogger Maria said…

    How great to hear from you again! Your house plans sound very exciting - how romantic! Keep us posted.

     
  • At 6:30 AM, Blogger Abby said…

    Living in the country is wonderful. I know you would like it! Good luck! And it's so good to hear from you regularly!

     
  • At 7:44 PM, Blogger Laura said…

    I hope the Lowe's job goes well! And living in the country sounds nice. I miss it a lot.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home