Christina's Blog

Monday, February 19, 2007

Valentine Blizzard 2007



I thought I'd post a couple pictures from the blizzard we had here in Ohio. In Bucyrus, our official total was 16" with 35-40 mph winds. When I was in school, that would have been cool. Now that I'm working and have sidewalks and a driveway to shovel, I hate snow. I spent an hour and a half just shoveling our driveway and the sidewalk in front of our house. The one positive out of it was Isaac and I ended up getting to spend the day together. I work during the day and he was scheduled to work that night, but needless to say, we were under a Level 3 snow emergency until 9pm that night, so neither of us were going anywhere. Snuggling is so much more fun!!

2 Comments:

  • At 8:16 PM, Blogger Abby said…

    It is so great to hear how you're doing. We all need to get together sometime soon, it's been too long!

     
  • At 9:58 PM, Blogger Maria said…

    wow, we don't get snow like that in Kentucky..they cancel school here if they think it is going to snow!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home