Christina's Blog

Sunday, December 11, 2005

Prayer Request

In case any of you get a chance to read this tonight or tomorrow morning, I just wanted to request prayers for my mom. She is having surgery tomorrow to extract fluid from the soft tissue in her hip. She has been in constant pain and hasn't been able to walk for about three weeks now without the use of a walker. We've been through a lot of doctors, but we've finally found one who said he will help her. We don't really know what this means and obviously are pretty worried, so any prayers will be much appreciated.

7 Comments:

  • At 6:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    *hugs and prayers*

     
  • At 6:49 PM, Blogger ane said…

    I came over this blog just now and I'll pray for your mom! Jesus has the power to heal! God bless you. luke 9,23

     
  • At 9:51 PM, Blogger Abby said…

    I am so sorry to hear about your mom's condition. Derek and I will definately be praying for her. Keep us updated on how she's doing.

     
  • At 7:18 PM, Blogger Maria said…

    Your mom is in my prayers. I hope everything turns out okay.

     
  • At 9:52 AM, Blogger abby said…

    I'll be praying too!

     
  • At 7:32 PM, Blogger Laura said…

    Of course your family and mom will be in my prayers.

     
  • At 3:40 AM, Blogger Rebekah said…

    Let us know how your mom is when you have a chance.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home