Christina's Blog

Friday, August 15, 2008

Work/Bratwurst Festival/Remodeling


For the rest of you in Ohio....isn't this mild weather in August fantastic? I'm definitely ready for fall. Work has been keeping me pretty busy. We entered a float in the Bratwurst Parade, so I worked on organizing that. We won the Chamber of Commerce Award. Other than that, I haven't been doing too much. Isaac and I finished remodeling our bathroom a few weeks ago. Now, we've redone every room in the house except the one bedroom upstairs. We have a few months though before the nursery needs to be ready!

7 Comments:

  • At 1:31 PM, Blogger Abby said…

    What?!?!?! Chris, that is too sneaky. You're pregnant? When are you due?

     
  • At 6:58 AM, Blogger Christina said…

    Yes, I am pregnant. Our little addition should be joining us in February.

     
  • At 1:41 PM, Blogger Laura said…

    AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

     
  • At 1:44 PM, Blogger Laura said…

    And...I'm still screaming with excitement for you! How wonderful for the two of you! I can't wait to see pictures of your pregnant self (when you look pregnant, that is). I hope you have been feeling well! How exciting!!!!

     
  • At 10:18 PM, Blogger Rebekah said…

    Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!

     
  • At 10:27 AM, Blogger Maria said…

    Oh my goodness! Congratulations! How exciting.

     
  • At 1:39 PM, Blogger Laura said…

    Hi Chris! We would love to see a photo of your pregnant self! How is the pregnancy going? You must be getting pretty excited an anxious by now!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home